We at Urdan.co.il are committed to providing equal opportunities for people with special needs. We invested a lot of effort in order to enable, facilitate and optimize the use of the website with an emphasis on the needs of this public.
The accessibility adjustments on the site were carried out according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at the AA level and the international WCAG 2.0 document.
Information about website accessibility
- This site complies with the requirements of the regulations on equal rights for people with disabilities (service accessibility adjustments), 2013
- The site was tested in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari browsers
- The site has been tested on Windows, Android, IOS operating systems
- You can navigate using a keyboard by using the TAB button to jump to different content areas and easily identify the area
- The accessibility plugin allows:
- Changing the size and font of the text
- Change color contrast
- Highlight links
- Text description for images for assistive technologies
- Compatibility with screen reader software (we recommend using the latest NVDA software)
- The accessibility statement was last updated on 01/10/2023
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the site’s accessibility as part of our commitment, but it is possible that despite the many efforts and resources we have invested in accessibility, there are glitches, so if you have encountered a gap in accessibility that makes it difficult to browse the site properly – we would be happy to receive your inquiry on the matter.